Are you an Architect with good experience across a range of UK sectors? I am currently recruiting for a new role at a Tunbridge Wells-based practice that work across a range of sectors. This would be the perfect move to gain a broad range of experience and to progress your career prospects.
- Position: Part 3 Architect
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This relatively small, RIBA-chartered practice are based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells and work across a wide variety of sectors including private residential (from bespoke new-build to big commercial developers), mixed-use schemes, design & build fit-outs, hotels and more. They pride themselves on their creative yet practical approach working closely with their clients to ensure their aspirations and needs are met. Due to a large workload of new projects, they are now looking to take on an experienced Part 3 Architect. The ideal candidate should have proven experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Fantastic opportunity to work across various sectors and develop your experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- A competitive salary.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Continual and encouraged professional development and targeted training.
- Central location within the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells.
Your new role:
As an experienced Part 3 Architect, you will need to be capable of working on planning applications, doing detailed technical designs and have a strong eye for design. You would have a dynamic workload of projects (including residential, hospitality, mixed-use and design & build projects) and being able to remain calm and work well under pressure is key. You should be proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp and familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop would be ideal. With a calm and intimate atmosphere to company, someone with a good, personable character would be well suited.
- A Part 3 Architect with strong experience in AutoCAD and SketchUp is deemed essential to progress your application.
- Experience with VRay or Thea are beneficial.
- Ideally with proven experience as a Part 3 Architect, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent levels of technical detailing and a keen eye for design.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as supporting Architects.
- Living locally to the practice and driving are ideal.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.