Our client is a 24-hour, real-time, human-curated news service delivering business & financial news summaries through web and mobile apps. They are looking for an Editor to oversee the creation of accurate, timely and relevant content
- Lead the Analyst team – managing resourcing, client allocation, training and development to maximise their performance and potential.
- Input into the operational direction of content to ensure the needs of new client sectors etc. are met and all opportunities are maximised.
- Plan, review and revise content published to ensure provision of exceptional, informative and engaging content in a timely manner to clients.
- Check all content to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met, providing constant feedback and coaching for improvement.
- Ensure thorough handover processes and standards are in place with the Singapore and part-time teams to ensure that 24/7 analyst monitoring is in place and quality does not slip during busy periods or at handover times. This may sometimes mean pitching in to produce content.
- Stay abreast of other information services and make suggestions on content to ensure they stay competitive and relevant.
- Support the pitch preparation and delivery process.
- Lead by example and role model the current values to support the creation of a positive and engaging work environment.
- Experienced people manager with strong leadership skills
- A good command of English with strong writing and IT skills planning
- First class organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial markets and the publishing industry
- Solid legal knowledge around the content of publications
- An eye for detail
- An understanding of target audiences
- Decision-making skills
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.