The speed read:
A boutique corporate communications agency focusing on brand creation and expression are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their team.
This is a really exciting moment to join an established agency, who after a reorganisation have an evolved and focused offering. Following on from their new proposition, there have been multiple new business wins so there's plenty to get stuck into.
You will be applying your impeccable typographic skills and excellent editorial style within a corporate communications context, creating meaningful work that stands out from the rest. The focus will be on brand creation and expression across multiple touchpoints; printed literature, digital, environmental, animation and social media. A background in brand creation and expression is a definite bonus, but not a prerequisite.
You'll be an exceptional Midweight Designer and will work closely with the Creative Director who has a fantastic background in revered agencies. This is a true opportunity to work closely with and be mentored by the very best.
The agency's aim is to create outstanding work and you'll be an integral part of the future direction and success of the business. They are a really lovely, friendly team based in great offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
- Passionate about design and looking for an opportunity to create meaningful work
- Great at conceptualising, design development and application across a campaign
- Interested in the arts/culture/music and what's happening in the design world
- Previous brand design experience, and are comfortable working within the corporate communications sector
- A strong portfolio showcasing typography work in a beautiful, boutique style
Thoughtful and considered with an elegant, crafted design aesthetic