Project administrator needed for short-term contract at an international architecture company based in Central London. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the project manager and project team. You will need to be a team player with excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Collaborate with staff and departments to administrate day-to-day projects.
- Manage project filing system.
- Serve as a contact for transfer of files, documents and drawings with external consultants and clients.
- Schedule and coordinate all project meetings.
- Track required MBE, WBE, and DBE consultant involvement on the projects.
- Provide timely reports to public agencies.
- Attend client meetings to take meeting minutes and prepare for distribution.
- Draft letters to clients and perform word processing and data entry as required.
- Perform office manager duties when project is located at a job site.
- Ensure office supplies are stocked and equipment is maintained.
- Oversee facility maintenance needs.
Skills and Experience
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Prior experience in computer-aided design.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Newforma preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.