An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established interior design studio on their hospitality team. Their award-winning London studio is in south-west London. They seek to create unpredictable and timeless designs, which becomes more beautiful with age.
- Working closely with associate director and associate designer.
- Project management and client-facing responsibilities.
- Planning resources and hours of requirement of projects.
- Design process focused on ensuring functionality of designs produced by team.
- Generating new business with new and existing clients.
- Manage the concept development and preparation of schemes and FF&E requirements.
- Prepare and submit tender, drawing packages and necessary applications for approval.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Proven experience within the hospitality or high-end residential sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proficient AutoCAD is advantageous.
- Ability to effectively manage and develop others.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interior design studio in the heart of London, working on local and internationally renowned projects.