Mid - Senior Designer
The speed read:
An exciting role has come up at a agency specializing in digital learning projects. They work predominantly on single issue campaigns for non-profits and are now looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join their team in Clerkenwell.
Engagement campaigns in the digital sphere are what make up the DNA of this agency and they work on really nice projects across a variety of organizations all focused on learning, be it corporate or in a social context such as tackling children's obesity via games-based technology or bringing the issue of adult safeguarding to a diverse audience.
They now need a permanent, full time designer to develop the look and feel of the digital learning programmes and you'd be joining a small core team that commissions bespoke wider teams per project.
Responsibilities include designing the look and feel of these campaigns and all assets across digital, animation, illustration and content.
There's lots of variety to the work, from creating storyboards for films through to designing a game, so plenty of room to spread your wings.
It's also a really lovely, down to earth culture and you'll get lots of autonomy (with support).
- A high-level creative who knows how to work collaboratively
- Excellent at digital and tech-based content design, you really understand how to design accessible services
- Someone who can bring an idea to life across a digital platform
- Happy to work as part of a small team
- Keen to work independently - you'll have space to learn all aspects of a job and develop your skills
- Pitch-perfect typography skills with good visualization experience
- Amazing attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills within the team with the ability to take direction
- Print and UI experience is a priority, but some UX would also be highly advantageous. Animation skills will be a real bonus
a genuine character with lots of enthusiasm