Creative Partner/Creative Director
The speed read:
We're looking for a Creative Partner/Creative Director for a successful digital design agency working in product and experience that's established itself globally, and they're now setting up in London. So at this point it's essentially a well-supported start-up business with a great culture to build on.
The agency work with businesses on transformation projects, so you'll be broadly working with professional services. They are looking to expand that offer, so you'll be thinking entrepreneurially alongside producing fantastic digital design solutions that are focused on a constant drive for innovation.
You'll be collaborating with a Strategic Partner in building a whole new team, so it's a brilliant opportunity to really make a mark. You'll be working across offices as your team grows and you'll be instrumental in making this happen.
As such, you'll be a leading creative, although initially you'll want to get stuck in and be involved and hands-on in working on projects too.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build something new and have a pivotal role in an ambitious company with a heritage of already having succeeded in another market, with a great established culture to elaborate on and grow.
- An experienced leader and mentor
- Used to working with clients at senior level
- Ambitious, driven but good with people
- A progressive thinker with an entrepreneurial approach
- A doer and problem solver, with a point of view
- Adaptive and extremely collaborative
- Strong branding design experience, ideally in an agency
- A fantastic UI design portfolio and a firm grasp of UX design
- Strategic thinking embedded in your design practice
An astute eye for beautiful interface design coupled with great strategy