Senior Technical Designer
A serious competitor in the office design and build London market is seeking a Senior Technical Designer to join their Interiors division. The East London based property specialists pride themselves on being different from the rest, in their approach to office design and in their approach to the way they operate internally. They host team breakfasts, lunches and drinks throughout the week and maintain a strong bond for their team, ensuring that every employee is valued for their hard work. Their design brief for all projects is to ensure that it is effortlessly functional, taking inspiration from the latest technological advances and human understanding. In this role, you will be challenged and stimulated to work on several office design projects and develop your skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare, develop and edit 2D drawings, 3D models, images and other documents related to the design.
- Be positive in their ability to positively impact the design team across al RIBA stages.
- Be committed to the company and to producing high standards of work.
- Have the ability to fit in well within the autonomy of the business framework and be content driven.
- Have project running experience and ability to lead full design team.
- Good knowledge of joinery detailing and specialist finishes.
- Knowledge of latest Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Adept at carrying out detailed coordination with other consultants.
- On site experience - working closely with contractors to ensure a high level of finish.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.