An award-winning design firm are seeking an experienced HR manager to join their team. You will need to be polished, proactive and professional with excellent people skills and a good understanding of employment law.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the people strategy.
- Act as a lead and embed Best Practice HR processes.
- Manage all recruitment, induction and probation.
- Lead internal meetings with management team to advise on HR best practice.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with external agencies.
- Review and implement appropriate changes to current HR policies.
- Manage the annual salary review and appraisal processes.
- Analyse training and development needs and develop training plans.
- Maintain employee records on HR database.
- Manage sickness procedure and record all absences.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in HR Manager role within an interiors or architectural studio.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- Ability to develop rapport quickly and build relationships across studio.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open and approachable with a positive attitude.