An award-winning design firm are seeking an experienced studio manager to join their team to ensure the smooth running of their studio. You will be responsible for managing the office and facilities and overseeing front of house.You will need to be polished and professional with a high standard of written and spoken communication.
- Manage all facilities contracts, contractor relationships and building maintenance / cleaning.
- Manage budgets for IT, phones, internet and printers.
- Ensure studio is kept in pristine condition and order supplies / equipment.
- Responsible for H&S and fire alarm testing.
- Responsible for office equipment and loan procedures.
- Manage seating arrangement and office moves.
- Responsible for induction and set up of new starters
- Assist design teams with printing and production of presentation material.
- Coordinate studio events and workshops.
- Oversee front of house and assist with meeting room bookings and calls.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar office management or facilities role within a creative studio.
- Familiarity with the design and architecture industry.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office Word & Excel.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Problem solver with can-do attitude.
- Highly efficient and organised.