Gallery Assistant - Part Time
A world-famous design and architecture firm are seeking a polished and professional gallery assistant on a part time basis for their design gallery. Reporting to the design directors, you will be responsible for gallery and facilities management, exhibition coordination, administration and marketing.
- General administration.
- Marketing - social media, mailing lists, website, brochure creation.
- Facilities - upkeep of gallery and maintenance of equipment and displays.
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, events, filming and pop-ups.
- Assist with gallery program, exhibitions and layouts/scheduling.
- Archiving - correspondence and gallery inquiries.
- Stock-take and sales reports.
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers.
- Customer management - updating customer information, adding new staff.
- Assist with photography of new pieces and layouts.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in similar position or within creative / design industry.
- Knowledge of products.
- Adobe CS and MS Office.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling software.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms.
- High level of organisation and time management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Motivated creative who is passionate about design.