Part II/III Architect | MicroStation
Part II/III Architect | MicroStation | 3-6 Months + | £20.00ph | London
This tight knit team of 10 talented architects are in search of a Part II or III Architect with experience in RIBA stages 4 and 5, to join them on a long-term contract basis. This role might go permanent depending on projects and performance.
Based in a beautiful co-working office space in London this team are taking on exciting projects across all sectors, with a focus on residential and commercial builds. The company have a wonderful ethos and encourage their designers to work autonomously.
They are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible as have lots of live projects and so need a candidate who can hit the ground running.
Day to day tasks:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Communicating ideas through hand sketching and computer modelling in MicroStation
- Producing high quality technical packages
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the lead designers and design team to implement and complete the work in hand
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Part II / Part III Architectural Qualification
- Highly proficient in MicroStation
- Must have experience in RIBA stages 4-5
- Have exceptional technical skills
- Be happy to work autonomously
- Be able to communicate ideas through modelling and hand sketching
- Communicate confidently, eloquently and succinctly
- Produce drawings and packages with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Experience working on site
If you are interested in applying for this Part II/III Architect Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.