Motion Designer - London - up to 35k DOE
They are multi-disciplined however are heavily digitally focused, who have worked with a huge variety of impressive, high profile brands across Retail, Fashion, FMCG, Travel, Tech and many more!
About the role:
You will get the opportunity to work on a huge variety of projects, so you will need to be happy to step up to challenges, whether this be character creation, content animation or simply bring work to life.
You will also get a hand in visual design as well, which could be anything from branding work to interaction design.
- Love animation!
- Have fabulous digital visual design skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D & Keynote.
- Enjoy a challenge and a diverse range of work.
- Strong understanding and up to date with design trends.
- Organised and self-disciplined, with the ability to multitask and hit deadlines.
- Collaborative, not afraid to muck in.
- Proactive, ambitious and driven.
- Committed to developing your own knowledge and skills.
- Being a part of something pretty fab! A growing agency, going from strength to strength.
- Ability to have your say and make your mark.
- Free snacks and coffee.
- Continued personal development and training budget.
- A number of other great things like monthly breakfast and social events.
- AND the love of cute and adorable office dogs!
Feel like this is the role for you? Know someone else who might be interested? Then get in touch email@example.com