Fantastic opportunity for a talented mid-weight designer to join this busy brand and advertising studio of a successful publishers. The Creative team works across the portfolio producing print, digital, video and animated creative.
The Middleweight Integrated Designer is a key player in our global team – you will support the Senior Creative Manager, working across a wide range of briefs from all areas of the business and play a crucial role in ensuring all marketing collateral has a strong brand consistency.
You will work on briefs from across the business developing concepts and campaigns through to finalised collateral, as well as work with existing templates ensuring the output is on-brand.
This role requires a strong digital and print knowledge. A solid experience of integrated campaigns is essential as your work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering brand campaigns and marketing collateral across B2C audiences.
As well as working under supervision from the Senior Creative Manager, Head of Brand, Design and Creative Director, you need to be able to work independently across multiple projects that at times can have a quick turnaround. You need to be a self-starter, resourceful, organised and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
You will have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking, branding, and impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
• Strong typography skills
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• basic understanding of video editing and animation skills working with After-Effects
• Knowledge of HTML an advantage
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
• Strong organisational skills and experience dealing with people on all levels
• Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
• Must have a recognized design qualification e.g. BA, BFA etc.