An award winning architectural practice is currently seeking a Revit Technician to join their team in London on a 4 month contract (minimum) ASAP!
You will be joining an experienced architectural team, of over 40 architects. You will be expected to work independently, although under the direction, and with the support of the team manager.
You will be working on projects which include residential, commercial and mixed use projects
- strong design and technical skills - Revit experience
- ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- experience in preparingand creating drawing packages including detailing
- knowledge of UK best practice standards
- experience in commercial architecture and/or complex technical buildings is desirable
- assistance with formulating and communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required
- cooperate with other members of the design team
- work closely with clients to understand goals and to develop and support viable solutions
- ensure design proposals conform to the latest planning policies, building regulations and technical standard
- preparation of detailed design/ technical drawings and specifications
- providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
- managing planning applications, building regulations
- inspection of building work on site
- develop customer relationships to find additional opportunities to address their challenges
£24 - £30 p/h
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.