UX Designer - Contract - 6 month rolling
My client are a fast growing fintech startup who are already making waves in the industry! They share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. They currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the on boarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be on boarded in real-time, without ever having met in person.
Its an exciting time for the business and they are growing rapidly as a result of the response they've had from the public. They now require a contract UX Designer for 6 months, with likely hood to extend, to work on a whole host of exciting, cross platform projects! You'll work with the Lead Designer to help solve complex user-software problems. You'll be a voice for the users and their needs. An internal champion for exceptional product quality and the need for cohesive experiences. On a day-to-day basis you'll be involved in all parts of the design process. You'll take part in user research, uncovering and documenting under-served user needs.
What you'll need
- Strong interaction design skills: You'll have an understanding of multi-step and cross-platform flows. Proficiency in sketching and wireframing simple features and user journeys, and an understanding for the need to design for different potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends).
- Understanding of how user research fits into the design process: You'll be aware of different methodologies and when to use them.
- Understanding of visual design fundamentals: layout, visual hierarchy, colour, typography, and iconography.
- Desire to continually learn, develop your skills and evolve as a designer and have the confidence and maturity to experiment with new research and design approaches as well as new methods and tooling.
- Ability to be comfortable with, and embrace ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of Sketch.
- A portfolio showing your process and decision-making skills, as well as the final deliverable.
To be considered for this awesome role, please click "Apply" or message me direct on; email@example.com