This role provides an opportunity for a proactive team-player to join the marketing team of one of the largest urban regeneration schemes in Europe. You will be involved in and integral to the creation, management and promotion of a new destination and premium brand. This is a role for a doer; with responsibility for managing the six websites and multiple digital touchpoints, you will be an integral part of a small but busy marketing team.
- Managing digital agenciess
- Build landing pages for campaigns
- Resolve and monitor website snags
- Build new functionality
- Website maintenance
- Applying universal code to the websites
- Inputting on web briefs and creating technical specifications.
- UX best practise
- Monitoring and improving performance
- Developing or inputting on wireframes
- Experience creating and launching new websites
- Submitting site maps
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Webmaster tools and search
- Google Analytics - setting up goals
- Setting up pixels
- Managing CMS and uploading all website content
- Ad hoc coding changes to update pages (not wholesale coding or web build)
Email your CV to egardiner@welovesalt if you're keen to apply.