Senior Designer | Retail | ££Competitive££
Are you a Senior Designer with retail or eCommerce experience? Are you looking for a challenge that will see you lead the creative execution of campaigns as well as becoming a mentor to Junior designers? Do you LOVE fashion? If so, listen to this…
My client is a massive player online and on the high street. They've been around for approximately 10 years and have the backing of a giant household name behind them. After recently expanding their fashion offering, they're looking for a Senior Designer to come and help steer the ship of greatness.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you'll lead the design team and be a key player in both the ideation and execution of everything from campaigns to website updates.
· You'll have the opportunity to manage and deliver creative designs for the main brand and its supporting brands, collaborating on project briefs to ensure designs are strong and relevant, whilst pushing the business along online and print channels.
· You'll have experience managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels, Communication is a key part of this position, and you'll be resilient and professional.
· Dynamic designers need only apply. Although you'll be a mentor to junior designers, the creative team has no hierarchy - and you can expect to work on everything from high level campaigns do daily BAU like newsletters and website updates.
· 4+ years experience in design, with a portion of this time being spent as a design mentor to more junior designers.
· You'll have experience working in retail or a similar industry. It's a fast paced role where plans can change last minute - you'll need to demonstrate experience of handling this in a professional capacity.
· This is a job for an organised designer. You'll be looked to when schedules need to change, so you'll need to have experience managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at once.
· This is a truly integrated position so you'll need to have both print and digital experience. You'll be a resourceful designer who has touched across video, digital and traditional design.
The road for this company is so exciting and you'll have the opportunity to join during a really busy period. If you're interested in hearing more, get in touch. They've got a great remuneration package and are offering a competitive salary, plus - they're literally opposite a Zone 1 tube station in Central London.
If you're interested click the 'Apply' button or drop an email with your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org