Midweight UX/UI Interaction Designer
The Speed Read:
A global brand strategy firm with a great reputation for strategic thinking are looking for a Midweight UX/UI designer to join their Central London office.
This agency creates thoughtful brand identities, systems and experiences that evolve with the changing needs of their clients. They work with a diverse range of businesses including global multinationals, early stage start-ups and government institutions.
You’ll be a digital experience professional who understands what goes in to making intuitive, efficient and delightful user experiences. You’ll also be passionate about digital products and services, and particularly excited by the physical/digital space that is emerging in the world of customer experience.
Day-to-day you’ll be working as part of a talented group of designers, interpreting user research and business requirements to create customer journeys, sitemaps and experience roadmaps. You will also be developing detailed wireframes and translating them in to user-friendly prototypes and UI designs for both web builds and mobile platforms.
- Someone with real interest in emerging technologies and all things interactive
- Diligent, conscientious and all about the details
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary environment
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar role
- A strong, varied portfolio of detailed UX/UI design work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Big ideas, simple solutions