The speed read:
This well established organisation own and run a group of retail and leisure venues. They are currently looking for a highly conceptual Senior Designer to work within the in-house marketing team.
An opportunity has opened up for a bright, dedicated individual to take on a new challenge as Senior Designer of an in-house studio within a larger organisation. Day to day you’ll create and deliver high quality, creative and commercially focused work across a broad variety of channels including print, digital and live events.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing one other designer as well as the sourcing, commissioning, briefing and management of freelancers, agencies and consultants as required. As such, you will be able to comfortably work across print procurement, photography and art direction.
This position is key in delivering sector leading B2B, corporate and employee communications. It’s a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills in developing and strengthening brand identities.
This is a great opportunity should you wish to work in-house, with an excellent benefits package.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive in exercising judgement
- An empathetic and committed team player
- Someone who gets a kick out of seeing a brand really working effectively through its communications
- 5+ years’ experience of designing B2B and internal communications
- The ability to positively challenge assumptions and bring forward innovative ideas
- Demonstrable project management skills
- A strong creative portfolio that’s bursting with a broad range of commercially focused work
Clarity. You’re great at communicating your ideas and requirements effectively to non-designers.