The speed read:
An award-winning Shoreditch based design studio are on the lookout for a Midweight Designer to be part of their accomplished team.
Working predominantly in branding for the hospitality, retail and food & beverage sectors, our clients champion a truly multidisciplinary approach to delivering their work. They're big believers in getting to the heart of what their clients stand for. Previously they've worked with a range of businesses, from large global brands to independent artisans.
You'll be working as part of a flexibly minded team that is made up of designers from varied backgrounds. Surrounded by different specialisms and perspectives, there's huge scope to harness your own creativity. You'll be working on projects ranging in size and complexity, at all times endeavouring to get to the core of what makes the brand. Your folio should show examples of integrated branding projects, ideally with experience in experiential, hospitality and retail.
This agency values traditional design processes while being adept at utilising modern touchpoints in bringing a brand to life. As such, you'll be collaborating closely with other designers, ultimately reporting to a Design Director known for craft and thought-provoking design.
· A big believer in thinking differently
· A great multitasker with the ability to remain calm under pressure
· Eager to contribute to a collaborative team spirit
· Fantastic typography skills and brilliant design craftsmanship, evidenced by a beautiful portfolio
· Ideally 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
· Previously worked on projects rooted in the hospitality and/or luxury sectors (though this isn't strictly essential)
Traditionally grounded values with an interest in experimentation