Traffic/ Resource Manager
This independent, full service creative agency who focus on experiential marketing are looking for a Traffic/ Resource Manager to join their team. This agency have a brilliant reputation, leading the market across experiential and events activity in London and Europe, and need someone who thrives working in fast paced environments!
- In this role, you'll support the CSD with the overall work-flow of the creative department (spanning, 3D Designers, creatives and motion graphic designers), from ensuring projects are properly resourced in anticipation of kick off meetings, to holding weekly meetings to forecast upcoming projects - all the whilst, streamlining process and keeping an eye on expenditure
- Liaising with various stakeholders, you will ensure that all relevant teams are aware of project plans, resource needs and project timelines/ schedules
- You'll come into this role with an envious little black book of suppliers and freelancers, able to assist with the recruitment process
- You will help receive briefs from the agency, filtering these to the relevant teams within the department, establishing work-flow and firming up project deadlines
- Working closely with the CSD, you will also help manage certain IT elements within the division, including ensuring that all teams have the relevant software required
- You will plan and attend weekly resource meetings to ensure your team is fully prepared for the incoming workload; you will also arrange brief-in meetings and WIP's to ensure that all teams are working in sync!
- This role will initially see you split your time between managing the London studio and also this agencies overseas European studio, to ensure that all creative work-flow is effectively delegated
To suit this role, you must have prior experience working in an experiential and/ or events environment with a knowledge of work-flow management and traffic; you'll be aware of the fast moving nature of this type of work and be quick on your feet, thick skinned and a natural problem solver.
If you are a talented Traffic/ Resource manager with the relevant experience, then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!