Be part of The Studio, a group of creatives (Graphic Designer, Film maker/Animator and Production Manager) who work together to produce high quality resources for the Church of England – Birmingham and beyond. The Studio is a place to experiment and explore new ways of doing things. You will produce tactical, visual resources that communicate the pioneering thought emerging from the Church of England – Birmingham. The Studio will collaborate with diocesan teams and local churches to help them flex their creative muscles too.
- Developing and delivering design briefs to produce creative, effective resources for different audiences.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing visual, interactive design.
- Liaising with the Director of Communications/Production Manager to understand stakeholders and audiences.
- Collaborating with the Production Manager and Film-maker/Animator to produce effective, timely resources.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.