Project Architect / Architect
Are you a Project Architect / Architect with good experience across a range of UK sectors? I am currently recruiting for a new role at a Crawley-based practice that has a great reputation in the industry and might be perfect move to boost your progression and career prospects.
- Position: Project Architect / Architect
- Location: Crawley, Sussex
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright - 01273 391010
The company brief:
This well-established, Crawley-based practice specialise in interesting projects across a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, ecclesiastical and masterplanning, throughout the South of the UK. They pride themselves on their outstanding attention to detail and high-quality service, working across various stages. Having secured new projects including a hotel and student accommodation, they are now looking to take on a new and experienced Project Architect / Architect. The ideal candidate should have proven experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
Your new role:
As an experienced Project Architect / Architect, you will need to take on and manage your own projects, working exceptionally well on your own and within a team, demonstrating good attention to producing detailed drawings. You will need to use AutoCAD proficiently and Revit would be highly beneficial. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects throughout the South of the UK. As a Project Architect / Architect, you will need to produce design and technical drawings, run projects, work on planning applications and with good written and verbal communication skills, liaise between parties. With a lovely atmosphere to company, someone with a good, personable character would be well suited.
- A Project Architect / Architect with strong experience in AutoCAD (essential) and Revit (beneficial).
- You should have proven experience as a Project Architect / Architect, within a UK practice and a sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
- Excellent levels of technical detailing.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project-running experience.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
What you will get in return
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good annual holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- Ongoing continual professional development and targeted training.
- Central location.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.