You will be responsible for the administrative and strategic support to ensure the efficient management of the project and working towards reducing project risk as well as supporting the team with delivering the project on time and to budget.
- Create the project quality plan and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
- Ensure a filing protocol is developed and adhered to across the team with sufficient training provided, this includes the online project document management systems ‘Sharepoint’ and ‘Projectwise’.
- Ensure all key documents are filed correctly and accessible for all.
- Ensure the online document issue procedures are adhered to for the CAD files.
- Assist with drawing issue / approval procedures.
- Manage the meeting schedule, issuing relevant calendar invites and booking relevant IT requirements.
- Where appropriate prepare agendas and record minutes.
- Manage change control, track changes to the brief, record variations and assist with calculating any relevant fees.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters, ensuring they are recorded, filed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Issue, track and follow up on any incoming and outgoing requests for information.
- Working closely with the finance department and project manager, assist with monitoring cash flow, forecasting resourcing costs and developing fee proposals.
- Ensure sub-consultants’ invoices are filed and recorded and outstanding invoices are flagged.
- Collate, check and input all staff time sheet information into the project financial tracker as required by project.
- Assist with ensuring the appointment is closed out and executed.
- Familiarise yourself with the project appointment and deliverables. Provide support and advice to the team to ensure they meet deliverables.
- Assist with managing sub-consultant appointments, recording and issuing relevant LOA.
- Ensure communications matrix is adhered to and kept up-to-date.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel is a must. Knowledge of Power Bi, Microsoft Project is a bonus.
- Organised, methodical and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident and reliable.
- Able to use initiative.
- Due to exposure to highly confidential information, confidentiality and discretion is of the utmost importance.
Apply for Project Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly