The speed read:
A lively brand communications agency is looking for an eager Junior Designer to join their well-established London office on a rolling freelance contract.
Working on branding projects for businesses in sectors ranging from telecoms to beauty, the output of the agency is diverse. An ability to adapt and apply your skills flexibly is key, as work ranges from print, campaigns, digital and motion to branded environments.
As Junior Designer you'll be kept busy updating style guides and guidelines, applying visual identities across collateral, creating and updating presentations/mood boards. You'll also be leading on smaller design projects, whether it's icon developments, web pages or brand books.
There's huge potential here to develop your skills and learn about designing for global brands. Collaboration is key - you'll work within a wider team of designers, researchers, strategists and writers.
This contract has an immediate start and is based full time in South West London.
- Sharp and quick, with the ability to work efficiently
- A clear communicator who's unafraid to ask questions
- Ambitious and brilliant at multitasking
- A design degree (or equivalent) coupled with 1-2 years of agency experience behind you
- Evidence in your portfolio of a keen interest in the areas of brand and visual identity
Curiosity. You jump at the chance to get stuck in.