We've had a really exciting and quite rare opportunity arise working with a multi-award winning, leading retail and branding design agency based in central London. They're looking for a Senior Artworker (also open to exceptional middleweight level candidates) to join their brand and communications team.
This candidate will support the production of design-deliverables across multiple formats (large format, environmental, print, stationary, etc), from the early stages of the creative process through to delivery.
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting range of UK and global projects with big-brands, and become a very integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of numerous print techniques, including large format, litho, digital, and screenprint
- Liaising with printers and other suppliers
- Working closely with designers to come up with viable solutions
- Creating visuals and mock-ups
- Using guidelines to create design assets/content
The ideal candidate will have:
- print production knowledge - processes, materials, paper stock
- A strong understanding of typography, space and layout.
- A proven track record working at a senior level and leading projects.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients.
- Preferably, Knowledge of 3D fabrication, and how to prepare files for processes which require CAD cutting or routing.
This Opportunity offers you;
- The chance to work on an extremely varied range of projects
- The opportunity to become an integral and very valued member of an award-winning and take ownership of artwork and production.
- A Unique, inspiring and sociable work environment
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.