The speed read:
This digital content marketing agency based in SW London is busy and successful. They're operating at the interstices of tech and B2B marketing but don't let this put you off: this is one of the most innovative and design-led agency cultures around where a playful and creative approach is championed.
They're now looking for a Senior Designer to join their highly collaborative team.
The work stands out for its personality, so that an irreverent tone of voice is underpinned by strategy-led, innovative and striking design, so some serious skills in this area are required.
Working closely with a Design Director you'll be helping to create and implement campaigns whilst mentoring and being supported by junior team members.
As such, you'll play a key role in the design process, coming up with concepts and developing designs for projects ranging from brand creation, website design and build (there's an in-house team for this), video, ebooks; really anything with a digital bias.
They're a confident, ambitious agency known for challenging their clients, aiming high and always striving to find new ways to tell stories. The culture is nurturing, positive and fun, but seriously focused. It's a wonderful working environment (supported by a good pay structure and great work/life balance) that makes people thrive.
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe CS, Sketch and beyond
- Familiarity with standard UX and UI tools
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction
- Evidence of having run projects from end to end, including pitching and presenting successfully
- A positive mindset
- An innovative thinker, always striving to create exciting visual identities and innovative applications
- An inspiring and experienced designer - able to collaborate as well as lead and mentor junior team members
- Used to managing a project end to end to deliver on time and budget
- A great communicator, versed in presenting and able to attract and motivate
A positive, super friendly attitude coupled with fierce, innovative design thinking