The Speed Read:
We're looking for a strong Midweight Designer for a boutique branding agency working across a broad range of clients on brand creation and expression projects
This Shoreditch studio is compact but successful. They have a good structure which includes strategy and client services, so you'll be well supported and get to work with a knowledgeable and experienced team.
You'll be working on end to end visualization process, collaborating with artworkers and senior members of your team led by a Creative Director. The focus of their work is within the property and corporate communications sector, with the occasional charitable project in addition to this. Your folio will demonstrate your proven ability in creating identities and expressing these across campaigns. You're really accomplished in creating beautiful typographic and editorial work and crafting your ideas across print, digital and environments.
It's a great opportunity that offers you the chance to see a project all the way through from concept to implementation. You'll be someone that relishes seeing their ideas come to life.
- Considered, but quick and adaptable
- Passionate about brand creation and expression
- Strong conceptually - an inspiring and experienced designer
- A stickler for detail - you really care about crafting your ideas beautifully
- Good with clients and confident presenting your ideas
- A strong and well-crafted portfolio that shows a love of editorial design and how much care you put into your typography craft
- 4+ year's experience working as a graphic designer, ideally in a branding agency
- A commercial eye
Considered craft with commercial flair