Senior Content Executive
Senior Content Executive
Fixed term f/t (37.5 hrs pw to 31/12/19)
Our digital offering is revolutionising the way we communicate with our supporters, making it easier for them to make the most of the life-enhancing benefits that places bring. We work tirelessly on new and existing products, such as our industry-leading website and app, to keep them relevant, accessible and contemporary.
What it's like to work here
We provide the best possible working environment for you throughout the building whilst also promoting and fostering a sociable Heelis Community. Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career.
Heelis is the Central Office for the National Trust; it was named after one of the Trust’s biggest benefactors Mrs William Heelis. There are approximately 700 staff from across the Trust’s directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
Heelis was designed to be highly sustainable and has won a number of nationally recognised awards. Designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects in 2005, this architectural gem uses timber from our woodlands and wool from Herdwick sheep grazed on Trust farmlands, to help make Heelis a unique working environment.
What you'll be doing
As a digital user experience expert with a native content understanding, you’ll help ensure that our developments deliver the best overall experience possible. You’ll be pitched in at the deep end leading for UX and content design with colleagues and clients, and that’s just how you like it.
Who we're looking for
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- A proven track record in a similar position
- An understanding of exactly what new audiences want and how to reflect our trusted brand in providing it
- Experience of collaborating with digital and marketing teams and web content managers
- A real team player, fast-working and enthusiastic
- Exceptional communication skills and you’re not afraid to challenge when needed
Looking after you
- Health cash plan – from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership at over 100 leisure facilities across the country
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our Retail and Food & Beverage outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking
Closing date: 26th January 2019.