This involved role is with one London's most established and well-known office furniture suppliers. They have built an impressive client base and project portfolio, earning the respect of clients, professionals and suppliers. They are now looking for a sales manager to lead this process. The successful candidate will have demonstrable sales experience, have worked in a top tier dealership and have a strong and robust network of architects, designers and specifiers.
- Take the lead in developing effective sales strategies, processes and materials.
- Secure new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Work closely with the sales team generating quarterly forecasts.
- Establish and manage a process of targeting, meeting and presenting to specifiers and occupiers regularly.
- Taking ownership of large key projects and having the ability to manage the expectations of all parties involved in the project.
- Prepare and lead sales meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Strong sales history.
- Network of architects, designers and specifiers.
- Proven and relevant dealership experience.
- Good team player and highly organised.