Associate Designer - Workplace
A leading architecture and interior practice in central London is seeking to appoint an associate workplace interior designer to join their dynamic studio. With an outstanding and sociable office culture where each team member is highly valued, the practice offers a wide range of benefits and a collaborative team environment to work in.
- Lead a range of project scales from inception to completion.
- Work with project director to ensure project information is filed inputted correctly and kept up to date in internal system to monitor resources and budget through to delivery.
- Understanding the scope of work and developing a project programme. Monitor project against original scope and identify change requests.
- Manage client and team relationships to ensure effective communication and smooth delivery of projects.
- Quality assurance to ensure project is delivered to client satisfaction.
- Organize and run weekly project meetings to address progress and report back to the directors.
- Mentor and support project team, providing clear leadership.
- Actively participate in marketing and business development for the practice.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and expertise across workplace design and implementation.
- The ability to win work and have strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Ability to take a client brief including facilitating workshops or interviews and preparation of strategic briefs.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
If you're a self-motivated, creative thinker and natural leader with an expertise in workplace design, who is keen to step into an associate position, please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.