London's award winning design company are seeking a talented mid-weight Technical Designer with proficient experience in commercial interior fit-out schemes. The companies main adjective is to create outstanding workplaces and is relied upon by its clients ensure that they are bespoke and sustainable. They work hard to maintain a high quality service, and to ensure that their people are always learning and never settling for anything less than excellence, all rewarded with annual benefits.
The successful candidate must have;
- Proficient experience in the delivery of drawing information and creating Tender Drawing packages for workplace interior design projects.
- Prior experience managing the design process to ensure all deliverables and objectives are met.
- Clear understanding of Auto CAD and Revit.
- Be capable of quality controlling all aspects of the design documentation.
- Good understanding of Joinery detailing.
- Must have a full UK working Visa.
You will be required to:
- Be experienced in commercial interior fit-out projects.
- Be fluent in Auto-CAD and experienced in Revit.
- Have a high level of technical talent and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Work under pressure to succinct deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of UK building regulations, systems and methods of construction
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.