Senior Branding Designer - Award Winning Creative Agency
Global brand consultancy with an award-winning creative reputation are on the look-out for a new senior designer to join their London studio.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's most awarded branding agencies!
Their client mix is intentionally varied, and ranges from global consumer and B2B brands to arts organisations and retailers.
Within the agency there is a vibrant mix of strategic brand consultants, designers and account managers. Their aim is simply to be the most creative agency in the world.
WORK AND APPROACH
Their ethos has always been of excellence in creative thinking and delivery. They deliver brand strategy, design and innovation ideas for clients who require outstandingly creative solutions. Their ideas and craft skills span the whole spectrum of an organisation's needs and activities but are always motivated by their desire to create unique and remarkable results. Their approach shows creativity, craftsmanship, confidence and collaboration and they expect everyone at the agency to uphold these values.
THE SENIOR DESIGNER ROLE
On a typical day, I'll work with my teammates in partnership with consultants and account managers to develop and evolve ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted creative solutions.
I proactively explore new concepts and ideas with confidence and encourage designers and juniors to experiment, while providing constructive feedback to them.
I seek increased influence and responsibility and I take responsibility for projects.
I want my team to have and evolve great ideas and take pride in building something to inspire their teammates and clients.
I arrange and lead brainstorms, and encourage the team to explore and develop new concepts and ideas.
I push to own and drive forward projects whilst motivating the team and maintaining momentum.
I challenge the team and myself to achieve excellent quality standard.
I set, accept and tackle demanding objectives with enthusiasm and invest a lot of time and energy in work, showing drive, determination and commitment to creative excellence.
I demonstrate craftsmanship by caring about every detail that matters to give it purpose and possessing the skills to do so at a high level. I understand whom I am working with and get the best out of them.
- In a joint effort with consultants and account managers, I take the brief, interpret it and bring it alive in line with the agency's creative reputation.
- I keep abreast of emerging technologies on all platforms and help to raise awareness of digital developments throughout the business.
- I establish strong working relationships and relate well to people at all levels (colleagues, clients, suppliers).
- I explain concepts and express opinions clearly, and I work systematically and consistently.
- I am able to prioritise my work, deliver it on time and act on own initiative while feeding back regularly to the Design and Creative Director and seeking their contributions.
- I have authority in decision-making and delegate work appropriately to others (taking into account their abilities and the resources available to them).
- I confidently reassess approach or call for a major change of direction in addressing the brief if required.
To register your interest for this role please email your folio, CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org