Head of Business Development
An architectural and design practice, who specialise in Murals and Installations, are looking for a Head of Business Development to join their team. The role is to work closely with the MD and CD across an extensive sales strategy.
What's the role?
Leading the implementation of sales strategy, key responsibilities include:
- Research the market, identify and chase relevant leads
- Manage and Nurture relationships
- Management of resource
- Create and update a project pipeline
- Attending key networking events
- Forecasting of future sales
- Management of New Business budget
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have previous experience within Architecture, interiors or property. You will understand the market clearly and have a proven background within sales and business development.
You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to speak articulately and passionately about the company.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website