This creative studio works with some of the most exciting luxury brands and is seeking a Designer / Creative Manager to join their close-knit team.
They design, build and deliver bespoke retail experiences and roll out across in-store installs, window designs, pop-ups and events. They have a relaxed, busy but fun studio atmosphere where it is all collaborative.
The role will be to:
- Develop creative proposals, pushing the boundaries in line with the companys ethos
- Communicate and generate ideas through quick hand sketches then following this process through to 2D and 3D visions
- Create technical plans, package and artworks ready for production
- Deliver high quality visualisations for presentation to the clients
- Budget and time track Client Briefs and manage Freelance Designers
- Liaise directly with clients to receive initial briefs and feedback from submitted proposals
Person / Experience Required:
- Fully proficient in 3D software and rendering software
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience working on a variety of design projects for luxury brands including retail and visual merchandising
- Commercially aware, being up to date with current trends and keeping an eye on the design industry
- An understanding of the retail luxury field and able to develop commercially driven concepts
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines
- Positive and can-do attitude
Please note, this is not a graphic design position and candidates must have 3D software and rendering experience.