UX Designer | Global TV Broadcast Company | London | Contract
An opportunity has become available for a UX Designer to join a Global TV Broadcast Company. They are looking for a UX specialist, that has experience working teams and projects across many channels. Someone that can see the and deliver complex ux strategies, and knows how to create innovative ux solutions. You will have experience being a hands on user experience designer with a solid grasp of the latest user experience techniques. You will be used to speaking with stakeholders and be able to identify digital solutions to complex problems.
- You have ideally worked with a TV/Broadcasting or Digital Media Company
- You will have experience working with many leading clients and agencies delivering key digital projects by identifying key challenges and producing UX solutions
- You want to work with the best UI and UX minds in the industry and know how to be part of a team that delivers results
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can show examples where you have lead created concepts from brief through to completion
- You love a challenge, and turning them into workable solutions
- From £400 - £500 per day
- 3 months +
For further information on this fantastic opportunity please contact email@example.com on 0203 675 4890.