This role has management responsibilities of a team in London and Europe. You will commission work as well as oversee briefing agencies, hiring freelancers and working closely with the senior team to set strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive creative change with a far reaching impact across the business. You will have considerable autonomy and play a major part in helping the business to increase their brand awareness and maintain their high standards of creative outputs.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and manage design budget
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally
- Establish production process, timelines and procedures to meet project requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Work alongside the Studio Manager to ensure all work is completed on time and on budget
- Commission work across a variety of channels including photography and video
- Assist with and lead on pitches and other client facing activities
- Manage design team team in London office and international team based in Europe as well as managing your own production workload
- Must have a track record of producing high quality work whilst working on multiple projects
- Experience of managing teams in high-pressure situations
- Contributed to creative strategy and able to deliver on innovative ideas
- Built relationships with senior stakeholders and have been a trusted advisor
- Solid experience across creative disciplines - graphic design, video, photography, print, digital design, illustration
- Experience of being involved with winning new business
- Worked on large projects across multiple teams and able to transfer knowledge effectively
- Experience of managing a studio and workflow