Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - Surrey (Walton Oaks) - £30K
This role is working for an industry leader in animal healthcare. Providing industry leading medicine for animals and pets. This is a growing company and there is real scope to progression within this exciting role.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of the Social Media plans and monitoring of Social Media channels. Developing content calendars, the content for the content calendars and ensuring this is in line with brand image and tone of voice. This role will all encompass broader marketing, supporting the marketing automations such as email marketing and landing page creations. There will be analytical portion to this role monitoring and analyzing results looking for improvements moving forward. Creativity is key, but execution is also important you will be expected to infographics, animated videos in order to enhance customer experience.
- Planning of campaigns in conjunction with creative and digital agencies. Develop and maintain content calendars with up to date and punchy content.
- Marketing & demand Creation, working closely with the wider marketing and digital team to create content fit for all purposes. E.g. Email marketing, Blogs, social media, and leaflets.
- Support all key events, seminars and exhibitions before during and analyse post event. Building customer communities.
- Working Closely with the digital marketing manager to identify key metrics, allowing for effective growth through measuring progress.
- Relationships, managing and building with external agencies. Collaboration will be crucial to the success of this role, working well with wider teams in important.
- Passion for digital marketing is crucial.
- Ideally educated to degree level (preferably Bachelor)
- Active experience in digital marketing ideally 1-2 years' experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of wider marketing team also.
- Positive attitude can do approach to work.