Instructional Designer needed ASAP
Instructional Designer | ASAP Start | London | 12 month contract | up to £325 per day
My client is one of the World's leading travel companies, that looks after a portfolio of brands worldwide.
They're looking for an innovative and creative Instructional Designer to produce memorable and resonating material for their internal comms and training.
About the role:
- You'll be working with internal teams to identify key skills, subjects, and values to be communicated to their global team
- You'll be coming up with learning solutions across both online and trainer-led formats to deliver a memorable and enjoyable employee experience
- You'll be working on the end to end design of training materials for small and large scale change management initiatives, from onboarding to career progression
- Support the Creative team with their development of learning material in the form of Video, Graphics, Audio, Copy and Quizzes
- You'll be mapping out key learning objectives that are both relevant and achievable, in a format that will appeal to the team
- You'll be training the internal staff to use this material to teach employees in a way that resonates with both theirs and the companies values
- You have experience and/or a relevant qualification in adult learning theory
- You have experience creating learning material across a range of industries and company sizes
- You have experience working with global brands, and working with stakeholders of varying needs
- You have excellent creative, organizing and communication skills and can deduce complex ideas into simple, easy to understand messages.
- You have experience working in a dynamic, ever changing environment and can deal with ambiguity and change.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your exceptional design skills to use in a highly creative and performance-driven design team.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or contact Archie at email@example.com for more information.