UX Designer - Leading Travel Company
Midweight and Senior Positions Available!
Leading UK Travel Brand
Are you a passionate, committed and enthusiastic UX Designer who wants to work for a leading company in the Travel industry?
What We Are Looking For:
- An enthusiastic User Experience Designer, with at least 2 years' hands-on experience in full UCD lifecycle in a commercial, Agile environment
- A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with mobile, desktop and most importantly responsive design experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with good oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Proficient at wireframing and prototyping (using tools such as Visio, Axure)
- Collaborative, pragmatic approach
- Hard-working and dedicated
To be considered for this awesome role, please click apply or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org