We are currently working with a luxury fashion brand that are on the lookout for a Video Editor to help them promote a new line of products. This will have a focus on their social feeds and occasionally POS. They are looking for someone who can come in and set up / streamline their current post production workflow.
Your day to day will be;
- Editing the clips into simple montages, as per the examples
- Cleaning the footage to removing imperfections and optimise sharpness of the product
- Creating a consistent colour grading the pieces
- Exporting fit for purpose files for web, social, POS, etc
- Adding automation to these steps as far as possible.
What you will need;
- Strong experience using Premier Pro CC
- Experience and detailed knowledge of accurate colour grading and video colour profiles
- Strong professional experience with video post-production supporting end to end technical video production workflows
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - email@example.com
Apply for Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly