Exhibition Stand Designer
This company designs and builds bespoke custom built exhibition stands and displays for showrooms and full shop-fits. They handle all exhibition requirements in-house including graphic & logo printing, AV, lighting, stand transport and storage.
They are currently wanting to recruit an experienced exhibition designer to be responsible for all aspects of exhibition stand design and presentation from the clients brief to delivery of the project.
Objectives and requirements:
- To produce designs, 3D visuals and floor plans using AutoCAD and 3D Studio
- To research and keep up to date with the presentation of stand attractions
- Good communication skills are needed to keep in touch with clients at every stage of the design and delivery process
- Using Adobe packages to prepare artworking for in-house and sub-contracted graphic departments
- To liaise with in-house build specialists and A.V. companies
- To carry out site surveys and to project manage the build of the stand
- are looking for someone with the ability to populate designs with interesting graphics who can then produce working drawings for the build process and manage any graphic provision through the progress of projects