Head of Brand
Global leading charity with its headquarters in east London, is currently recruiting a Head of Brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong creative, with a strategic approach, to enhance and take care of one of the strongest brands in the UK's NGO industry.
You will be leading the Brand team, mentoring and giving direction to 5 brand specialists, as well as supporting all the other departments of this large organisation.
You will bring a new perspective and will be able to ensure consistency and brand understanding across the whole company, including dealing with external stakeholders.
The right candidate:
- has solid experience as brand manager or head of brand, previously gained in large organisations (NGO background not essential)
- is a strong creative mind, with passion for all things creative and strong understanding across multiple channels
- has experience of managing multichannel campaigns from concept to final completion
- has experience managing large teams, inspiring them and ensuring on time and on budget delivery
- has strong communications skills, ability to present ideas and solutions in front of stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please, send your CV and portfolio to apply.
This is a permanent role.