Truffle are on the lookout for a conceptual, ideas driven Art Director for a creative agency we work based in central London. The agency provides a full complement of services to their growing client base including: PR, design, branding, advertising and communications.
- We are looking for an Art Director to help develop and deliver outstanding creative work. You’ll concept, scamp, design, execute, present, produce, shape and inspire whatever it takes to solve complex business problems with strong, simple, scalable ideas. Online, offline and everywhere in-between.
- We are looking for someone with progressive views on how brands can touch and move people.
- Someone who’s as excited by old-school craft as they are digital transformation.
- Someone who loves finding the human angle in client propositions - no matter how hidden.
- Someone with pharmaceutical or healthcare client experience would be super, or someone with a true interest in this fascinating industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant art direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies
- Hands on design skills: Proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
If that sounds like you.... you’ll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. You’ll be great at getting ideas down on paper with a pad and a pen - before expanding and applying them across everything from ads and videos to events and apps. Tactically and strategically, you’ll make a significant and proactive contribution to our agency’s creative output.
To hear more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!