An exciting opportunity for a Creative Designer to join a well-established business in the automotive industry based in Croydon. You will be responsible for working with the marketing team to develop multi-channel campaign artwork. You will be able to create bespoke campaign artwork as well as editing manufacturer campaigns to suit the brands tone of voice.
Key Responsibilities of the Creative Designer:
- Developing new ideas and creatives alongside the marketing team
- Ownership of promotional design for online, print, and promotional products from concept through to execution
- Email building using Mailchimp
- Editing and resizing of manufacturer artwork
- Brand guardian alongside the Marketing Manager
Key Skills of the Creative Designer:
- Proven experience in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of preparing artwork for print
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Creative outlook and ability to embrace new methods
If you are a graphic designer that is looking for a creative role in Croydon, please get in touch.
Apply for Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly