This global agency’s humanity focused division is looking for a Midweight Designer to join them. Based in central London, this agency focusses on tackling some of the world’s biggest problems by specifically supporting the diplomacy, development and security sectors. They strategically manage communications campaigns for fragile, conflict-affected and developing countries with an aim of creating cutting-edge marketing, and communications to change behaviour and activities.
The current team consists of 3 other Designers, but now need another person to join them because of a rapidly growing workload. You will be working on a mixture of deliverables that will include branding, annual reports style work and marketing/ advertising work.
You will need to be:
- Hard working and ambitious
- Friendly and supportive
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Someone who is keen to learn and happy to take creative guidance and constructive feedback
- Happy to jump on very simple, quick design work as well as much more challenging and engaging projects from concept through to final delivery
- Have a positive attitude
What skills you will need:
- Very good skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
- Any After Effects and/or Premier Pro experience would be preferred
- A Degree or Masters qualification in Graphic Design (or similar) would be preferred
- Arabic (and/ or knowledge/ experience of Middle Eastern/ African countries) would be a huge bonus but is not essential. Any other languages would be a bonus to have.