Senior Creative Artworker
Our client, a world leading Creative Agency for Real Estate and Architecture, are seeking a highly skilled Senior Creative Artworker with Property Marketing experience to join their hugely talented team to work on a variety of exciting design visuals and prepare them for both print and digital production. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and driven Senior Creative Artworker ready to take the next step to manage projects and processes end to end, as well as take a proactive role managing workflow with client services. This is somewhere you can really make an impact, your work will be extremely varied and you will always be given the trust and autonomy to manage your own work stream.
This consultancy specialises in communications material for architecture and property and provides very high quality branding, marketing communications and strategy. As a result exceptional CS skills are expected, as you will be using InDesign for layout, Illustrator for floor plans and icons and Photoshop for retouching.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Take an existing design visual and prepare it for both print and digital production.
- Checking through a job for consistency in layout, type and design.
- Working with the project management and design team to implement changes.
- Mentoring and assisting junior team members in all duties.
- Interpreting and simplifying architectural floor plan drawings to an agreed graphic style.
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver accurate and error-free artwork.
- Retouching and colour correcting images.
- Liaising with printers/suppliers (as required).
- Creating scatter proofs and test proofs in accordance with printer’s specifications.
- Creating mock-ups where necessary.
- Taking a proactive role in traffic and workflow in partnership with client services.
- Managing own multiple work streams to meet deadlines.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- • Some experience working in Property Marketing
- • Experience with Floor Plans, able to clearly demonstrate this in portfolio
- • Knowledge of Sketch would be a bonus
- • Basic AutoCAD would be advantageous
- • Table Tennis enthusiast- Not really, but they do have a tennis table!
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading international communications consultancy where you can really make an impact, then please send in your CV & Portfolio now, my client are looking to interview ASAP!