This is a perfect opportunity for a Junior Copywriter looking to find their first home in an exciting central London agency that offers both branding and integrated opportunities in a highly creative environment.
You will need to be a conceptual thinker with a nose for uncovering facts from array of sources to create brand stories that resonate. Someone who is has great attention to detail and a passion for storytelling.
Able to follow a brands tone of voice when producing content such as:
- Product stories and body copy
- Brand guidelines and toolkits
- Packaging copy
- Campaign messaging, headlines and body copy
- B2C external marketing communications - e.g. on and off-trade programmes/POS, signage, on and off-line media, GTR, etc.
- Internal engagement communications
- Copy checking and proofreading
Ultimately you'll thrive within a team environment, as well as being able to efficiently
take direction to produce considered work for review.
You'll be a confident communicator and have excellent attention to detail.
You'll have a passion to support the company in creative success.
An interest in design and creativity would all be useful additions!
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in then please get in touch. If not, then do still drop us a line as we have a really busy desk at the moment with a variety of roles ranging from (£20k - £100k) across the creative industry. email@example.com / 02078457296