Part II Architectural Assistant - Contract
An award winning architectural practice, located in Central London is now seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant, to join their office for a 6 month minimum contract!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work predominantly on large scale residential and commercial projects
- Report to the Lead Architect and Director on your progress
- Producing drawings to a high standard
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience working within practice
- Fluent and regular use of Revit within the last 1 year
- 3D modelling knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience working on UK based projects
- Able to produce ascetically pleasing visuals of a high quality for client presentations
- Strengths in RIBA stages 1-4 and concept design
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team, under the supervision of experienced Architects
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop is also beneficial
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary & Package
£20 - £27 per (completely dependent on experience)
Apply now! If you want to discuss similar roles, please call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.